Alpha hydroxy cream contains a combination of fruit acids to gently assist with the skin's natural exfoliation, revealing a moisturized and hydrated-looking complexion with a radiant glow.
- +How To Use
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning with your preferred Environ products, apply Alpha Hydroxy Cream and then your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser. Apply 2 – 3 times a week, only in the evening. Reduce frequency of application during spring and summer.
Suitable for all skin types and should always be used in combination with one of the Environ vitamin A moisturisers.
This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Formulated to work in synergy with the Environ vitamin A moisturisers.
- Helps to energise tired looking skin and restore a radiant appearance.
- A mild exfoliating formula that assists in refining the appearance and texture of sun damaged skin, mature skin and problematic skin.
- +Packaging & Shelf Life
- 24 months unopened
- 10 - 12 weeks period after opening
- 50 ml Retail Size